* Credits will be provided in terms of points to every student (based on how much effort one would do to perform the task), every faculty member included in event (verification of points can be done on points section of official website of program) , every high and low graded college who coordinates and organizes the event.
*These points would be counted by official website and based on these points Industries/companies would visit to particular college, Continue reading Points Allocation to Students, teacher, College, School
* Companies/ Industries would provide their row/ spare/ software/ hardware parts to high point holder colleges so that students can learn and implement.
* Companies/industries would provide a guide, “how to use row/ spare/ software/ hardware parts” manual, video tutorials of related technology and it will be a win-win step for both industry and students, students would able to learn early, new technology would be practically implemented rather than just theoretical knowledge, students would have better knowledge about technology, it will be Continue reading Benefits provided to low graded colleges/students by Industry/companies
* No prior/initial fee will be charged to join this program to any college/school or to college/school’s students.
* Low graded college will do accommodation arrangements, food arrangements, arrangement to know local area culture (industry, social life, their college culture, Strong and weak fields of local area) by arranging tour of one or as per required days in their college Continue reading Repayment by Low graded colleges and Students of low graded colleges
* Students would get better job/ placement/ career opportunities, every student would get better chances of placement based on points in this program (points would be allocated to students for organizing events/ presentations in low and high graded colleges), direct interview chance will be given to high score achieving students in this program.
* Students can open their separate account on official website and can take advantage of all study materials (including live seminar, video/text tutorial etc.). Videos tutorials/ data/ study materials of Continue reading Benefits to the college Students